Learn how your touch supports your baby’s development, helps you feel more centered and confident, and brings you both to feel even closer.
Your baby is learning so much through exploration, and you are a part of it with them! In We Grow Together’s evidence-based* private sessions and semi-private sessions with a new-parent friend, you’ll learn new ways to bond through playful interactions that support development of coordination, and calming.
- Learn to support your baby’s learning at every stage
- Feel more calm and confident as a parent
- Help with Tummy-time
- Improve feeding
- Soothing (Co-Regulation and Self-Regulation)
- Address late milestones, torticollis, reflux, more
- Gain a deeper understanding of development
*A Vassar College research study of small group classes taught by me resulted in the article. “Moving Into Tummy-Time, Together: Touch and Transitions Aid Parent Confidence and Infant Development” in The Infant Mental Health Journal in January, 2019